family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, April 27, 2007

Come out come out wherever you are!!

Crampy today. Probably no big deal. Wishful thinking I am sure. He is moving a lot less lately- Dr. says because they just don't have enough room. But it makes me nervous. I poke at him a few times a day to make him move so I know there is still life there.

Veda is anxiously awaiting. 19 days until my due date. I am banking on May 5th. A week from tomorrow. That is when I am going to do my birthing dance. You will want to see that I am sure.

Work is slowing down a lot. A few more of my patients died last night so I am really working with a smaller case load than usual. Not a bad thing. It is letting me ease out. Hopefully I will be able to ease back in as well.

J has been working the last 3 days and has 2 more to go. 5 12 hour shifts in a row. Poor thing. And all with a cold. But the gluten has been getting up at 4:30 to go to the gym first. He is so weird. I would never wake up that early to work out. Shows my dedication level doesn't it.