family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tired...

Soren has decided that sleeping during the night isn't really HIS priority. Hmm- needless to say I am really tired. It's not that he is up cooing and gooing, he is up fussing. This is not typical of him (he has been really laid back so far). (Yes I know he is only 3 weeks old. But his pattern has not been this.)

So I have started exercising again. I know I'm not supposed to until the 6 week mark but I can't stand it. I am running a bit on the treadmill and using my elliptical. Only about 30 minutes at a time so I should be fine. I hate it but it feels good knowing that this flab will eventually come off.

I signed my contract on Tuesday with A.C.. I also told Hospice that I would not be coming back. It was not easy telling the people there. I have loved my co-workers and most of my job. I may stay on as a volunteer or contingent. They have already posted the position in the paper. My official last day there is July 31. I was very thankful to my HR person because she did this so I won't have to do a COBRA just will have to pay their portion of our insurance. What a good company. And they told me to keep my disability check. I had offered it back to them as I was leaving and they told me just to cash it.

So my eyeballs are feeling like they are covered in mucus and moss. Any suggestions on helping Soren stay asleep (besides alcohol)? The problem seems to be once I put him down in his crib he is usually awake within 5 minutes. He wants to be held all the time. But I can't sleep holding him. Ugh. I will have to get new pictures soon to post. I have started to become lazy with that. Sorry, Holly.

By the way, Jeff and I both saw Soren roll over again! Less than 3 weeks old! We are in some deep trouble- if only he'd stay awake during the day. He still has that pirate eye thing going on alot of the time. ARG MATE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
michael kors handbags, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, tory burch outlet, nike free, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, cheap jordans, michael kors, louis vuitton handbags, uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren polo, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, longchamp bags, replica watches, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin uk, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, burberry factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

juicy couture outlet, lancel, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, toms shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg uk, replica watches, canada goose jackets, moncler uk, wedding dresses uk, sac louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, coach outlet, karen millen uk, thomas sabo uk, pandora jewelry, gucci, barbour, canada goose uk, canada goose pas cher, links of london uk, hollister, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora charms, converse shoes outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, ray ban, louis vuitton, canada goose, supra shoes, bottes ugg pas cher, moncler jackets, marc jacobs, juicy couture outlet, swarovski uk, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler pas cher, moncler outlet, barbour jackets uk, louis vuitton uk, pandora uk, moncler
ninest123 16.03

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

celtics jerseys
pandora charms
christian louboutin outlet
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
moncler uk
moncler jackets
roshe run 3
coach outlet online
nike roshe one
chenyingying20161206

Monday, December 05, 2016 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home