family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Curry... the second time around.

So you know that flu that is going around? Well little did I know that the little bugger can crawl into your bed at night and attack at full force. I didn't know if I should sit or kneel!! So today, obviously, I am not feeling so well.

My daughter came downstairs last night, snuck in our room and waited for me to feel her presence there. It didn't take long- as any mother knows. Then it was the "I want my Daddy." Now mind you, before this I was heaving in the bathroom making all sorts of choice noises and did he hear me then? Would he come and hold my hair? Bring me toilet paper? No. But as soon as she said in her cute little girl voice "I want my Daddy" he sat right up and called her over. I see where I stand. In a puddle of puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home