family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gadgets..

Why is that a country such as ours (supposedly advanced in many facets) can't build a dishwasher or garbage disposal that lasts?! Or a T.V. for that matter. And yes, I know- I don't need these things. I have just become accustomed to having them. Now when your daughter puts a shot glass in the garbage disposal- it breaks. Don't ask why she had it. Ok- she brought J and me a shot of apple juice the other day. She thought the glasses were cute. Needless to say the glass is now sand again. But there are huge shards in the garbage disposal so now it won't work. Ba hum bug!

Off to visit with Aunt M and Mr. T today. That will be nice. Wish they lived closer to us. We really don't get to see them much and they are getting older.

Gatsby died yesterday. So sad. He is my late husbands parents cat. Bummer. He was a really great cat. We saw him this weekend and told them how bad he looked. They took him to the vet and he was in renal failure. Just like Sage.

My sister called and it looks like she is probably 6-8 weeks along. She has an ultrasound on Thursday. I am so excited!! I am going to have another niece/nephew!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home