family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The room is finished!! well....

So yesterday the infamous room upstairs got finished! Now we just need to paint and re-carpet the whole upstairs!! But the walls look nice. JW did a great job! I was impressed. And thanks to EA who helped finish up. The girls V and HH slept in there last night. They wanted to be the first!! Remember how is was when you were a kid- you'd get so excited about stuff like that. Now I get excited if my yard has been freed of dog poop!

Did I ever say that I have the best parents in the whole world! They have been very supportive to me with this non-profit thing. Not to mention NUMEROUS other times in my life!! Lucky me!

So do you remember my crazy neighbor?? I have been having dreams about her a lot lately. Do I go and try to talk with her and figure out her madness or leave it alone? I know- leave it alone. There are just those moments that I would like to fill up a giant grocery bag of dog poop and put it on her front porch- on fire. But since both of my dogs have round worm she would be able to have the poop identified and I would be busted. Jailed for pooping. (Oh yeah- another thing Hurricane Katrina sent- round worm. Thanks for the dog- with round worm!! Only 2 visits each to Dr. W's office. Between my friend H and I we are paying for his retirement (or as she said yesterday his construction on his building!)

School today. Daddy daughter dance tonight then TTT's family (L,T and E) are coming to stay the night. It will be good to have them here. They are bringing their 2 dogs. 2 dogs + 2 dogs= 4 DOGS!! Just for the night. You know I never grew up with dogs. I do love them- as my puppy sits here and farts right in front of me. UGH!

Our friend HG is going to be here next weekend! How nice! We haven't seen her is quite awhile. It always feels like she should still be here. She belongs in T-Town.

Have a meeting with the Superintendent of T schools on Tuesday to discuss my non-profit stuff and then a big meeting in Lansing with all the Executives. I am also doing to presentations to parents groups in the next week or so. Things seem to be moving along. But where will we find the money to do this?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home