family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why am I so tired??

Do I have mono?? So this cold I just can't seem to kick. I have been going to bed at 9:00 or so and that is just not like me (unless we are watching a movie in bed then I almost always fall asleep). JW has a cold and V just has the sniffles. I need to Clorox our house.

So yesterday we took 3 of the 4 animals to the vet. What a site. Madchen (our almost 6 year old German Shepherd) walks in limping from hiking 20+miles the day before, our cat Alli (sexy fatty) in the cat crate and Raina (demon in cat form) in my arms. Then we had V who needed to go to school so JW had to leave and take her there and left me with all the animals in the waiting room. Boy was it interesting..

I have been working a lot on this non-profit stuff. Hopefully will have a meeting on 3-7-06 to get the board set up (did I already say this?). I have asked 2-3 of the Arc higher ups to come and be a part of the meeting.

School. I love my grant writing professor. He is such a hoot. Reminds me a lot of Santa Clause. We have a lot of work to do in that class- hopefully I'll learn tons!! Can you believe that I graduate in just a few months?! I thought it would never come.

Wedding. Should I start planning this out or not? I know- we are having it low key so I figure we don't have to panic right now. But am I lying to myself. This is not like me to not be right on top of all of this. But I know that it will work out in the end. I'll marry JW and that's all that counts- I don't need the bells and whistles. Just doves. :)