family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snow Day...

So usually I spend snow days out doing something really fun. Today happens to be a snow day and we are both still sick! JW is now feelings sick too but he went to work- poor boy. But hopefully later today I will want to eat. Losing 3 lbs in a day is not a good thing- though it is progress toward my goal!!

So I have to admit- I watched the entire American Idol show last night. You see, I hate that I am one of those losers that watches reality T.V. but really I do enjoy it. I have always enjoyed peering into other people's lives. I remember when I lived up in the Detroit area I used to go for walks in different neighborhoods so I can try and look into people's houses (I'd go at dusk or dark- you get a better view) so I could see how they decorated their houses. Weird, I know. But it's true.

And come on do I really have to be a "woman" when I'm sick. Can't my uterus hold off until after I am finished with my sickness? Sometimes Mother Nature is cruel! But I guess I'll get it all over with at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home