family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My computer is possessed

Morning. Had a good workout this morning with some friends. Need to go on the Biggest Loser to get moving again. Can't seem to get that last 10-15 off!! Oh to be a woman!

Veda told me this morning that she only has 21 days until she turns 5! Where did the time go? I remember it like yesterday, the pulling and tugging at my wet house (uterus). Again, I want a baby. So Veda is again back on the "good list". There were a few days there that JW and I threw her out the back door with the dogs. She decided it was ok to sneak and lie to us. I think I already wrote about that. But she is doing well again.

JW is doing well. Though his eyes look pretty pink. Could it be the pink eye monster has not left our house yet? His finger is still full of MRSA but he is on a heavy duty antibiotic that should kick it. He was working on our extra room yesterday. Can we put a baby in there?? :)

I need to go get working on this non-profit thing today. I would love to have it up and running this summer.

Oh and about my computer being possessed- I wrote an entire entry earlier and it disappeared before I could post it. Crazy things are happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home