family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I have wings!!

So today I get my own patients. I don't know why I am excited about this. I guess just to get going in this new job world. V hates that I am working all the time. For the last two mornings she has been grumpy about it. Don't know what I should do. J has offered to work more and let me go part time or stay home but it really seems like I should be working. Isn't that why I went to school?

V has her dance rehearsal's the next few days. Lots of time and energy for 30 seconds on the stage. She'll be cute and I will be proud of her but a lot of time and money... She is finished with gymnastics for now. I really didn't like her coach. Frankly she sucked. I wish HG was still here so I could just have her do it.

Wedding is coming up. Still debating on what we are going to do for food. Whatever is what I say. It isn't about food- it's about J and me.

Still don't know where we are going on our honeymoon. J has it all planned. I'm Nervous now- but know it will be awesome (probably a lot of outdoor things- that's okay too).

Missing my friends. I feel a bit out of the loop. Hard to keep up when you only have a few hours a day and you want to spend those with your family. V does go to bed at 8:00.

3 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

D~,
I cannot tell you how proud I am of you - for getting through school, for starting this job, doing on this on top of grieving for TTT and being such a great mom to V. You are awesome.

And you are going to be so caring/wonderful/empathetic to your patients.

Love you!
GW

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home