family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sorry I have kept people waiting to hear about Sipalla. We did end up making the decision to have him put down. It was our only realistic option. When J went he said that he looked tired and ready to go. He was in pain and I am thankful that we did not prolong that through more surgery and possible recovery.

Our home is very different now. Quiet. Very quiet. The cats are around again and there are no barks... I miss him. He wasn't there waking me up this morning and he didn't drink my shower water.

I do believe that he was with us for a reason. He came from a really shitty situation and at least for awhile we were able to love him and give him a family. He loved to hike, play and snuggle and he fit right in here.

V is doing ok. She goes from playing to be being on the floor crying. It will be a process I am sure.

J on the other hand is really having a difficult time. I don't know what to do for him. He spends most of his time talking about Sipalla and crying. He is feeling some guilt and I think that only magnifies his grief. Suck a roo!!

Thanks for all of your kind thoughts. We need them.

I go to the Doctor a week from tomorrow so I will have more info then. I have had a few really queasy moments lately. Great.

2 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

D,

I'm just so sorry about Sipalla. Hugs and more hugs,
G

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

D,

I'm just so sorry about Sipalla. Hugs and more hugs,
G

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home