family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's less than a month away!!

Don't know how that published itself a few times so sorry...

Anyway- here I am sitting thinking I am going to be married again in just a few short weeks. I will again be a wife. And I will a life partner/husband. The processing of this is all very unique and has actually been quite exhausting for me. I fear that I have even been a bit grumpy. It's just a lot to take in. It's serious life changing matter. Don't get me wrong- I am so excited about this. I am excited to spend the rest of my life (and we better have a long time together) with J. We both deserve to have a bit of happiness in life. Not that we haven't had plenty of smiles but we have both had some really tough ones as well. I just want to be done with crappy times and have happy joyful ones left. Working with dying people is surely an eye opener. What things in life are important. Now I just need to follow through with their wisdom and advice- mostly don't sweat the small stuff. I mean really who cares if J finished all the mustard and didn't put it on the list, tell me or go get some (you see I use this almost daily- it's a staple...).

So I am here- preparing for my life to take yet another turn in the road. It gives me diarrhea!! But a good and happy dose of diarrhea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home