family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Back in the saddle again...

So I am officially a working woman. I do like the job. I am getting my sea legs and feel like I fit in. Blah Blah.

I spent yesterday fighting with V. Nice mother's day huh?! I guess that's why I am a mother- to be one on mother's day. But it was frustrating to say the least.

J reminded me today that it is less than three months until we get married. WOW! I swear I just met him. Really it has been a while but time flies. I love that I am looking out my window now and he is across the field feeding our ground hog "Henry". We save all of our dinner scraps for "Henry" so he gets some good grub. I love that I have found a boy who loves animals as much as I do. Speaking of that- I found a cat while at a patients home that was covered in oil. They were not going to do anything about it because they could not afford it. I decided to take the cat "EXXON" (I decided that he needed a fitting name) to my vet. All in all it turned out well. EXXON is now living with two little kids and is happy.

We are going to be starting the addition to our house soon. Can't wait. We are just waiting on our builder to finalize drawings and we are going to get going. YEAH! I'll be sitting pretty in my new hot tub.

The only down thing now is that I continue to miss my friends. I am going to try and schedule lunch dates to fill my loneliness for them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home