family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Points

So I have been doing weight watchers now for about 10 weeks... I actually like it. I thought it would really suck. But 12-14 lbs later (depends on if I have pooped before I weigh myself- I know too much information) I am still feeling okay with this lifestyle. Loving finding new 2 point treats. Put it this way I spent 1/4 of my points today on ice cream type treats. I have such a sweet tooth.

Work is going well. Another patient of my died this weekend. I guess this will become my new normal. There are two pretty young ones of mine that are taking the turn toward the dying process. Blah.

Went to my folks lake house this weekend. So much fun. Sun and family. Good stuff. Got to see my sister's belly- my niece is in there!! That was fun. J actually had the weekend off. We are starting wedding planning and making things. I have all of the stuff to make the invitations- I just need to do it.

J's b-day is coming up. I have no idea what to get him. Hiking stuff I suppose.

Off to watch a movie.

New song to listen for "Dear Mr. President" by PINK. I love her. And he is such an idiot!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

I need to be inspired by you. I have totally chucked WW by the way side. It's time to go back.

I had no idea N~ was pregnant!!! That is wonderful news. Obviously, we are not seeing enough of eachother!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home