family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Love and Logic??

So that is the new parenting method J and I are going to try with V. We are having a difficult time. It's funny that she is almost always "the perfect child" when we are around other people but when it's just us- boy does she start. So last night my straw broke and I drove to a few of my best friends house to pick up the books and CD's so I can start learning how to be a better parent. Right now I am just an injustice to V. Feeling like I am a sucky mom today. Can you tell???

2 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Let me know how that book is.. I have had it setting on my shelf for about 2 years.. Along with "How to behave, so your preschooler will behave". I guess I just feel better having them in the house.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home