family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

J is hiking across Michigan today...

J left this morning to go and spend the week hiking across the state. Some would think that this is strange but he needs his outdoor time or else he gets grumpy. He took the puppy. Which leaves Madchen here- depressed. I think she knows he has gone hiking without her. V and I are trying to do fun things with her today.

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's. We made breakfast for J and gave him lots of treats. Now we are going to take some flowers out to Daddy Tad's tree.

The new addition is coming- slowly. We have to get a smaller tub now because of the existing door. Ugh! But it will still be nice.

Work is work. I actually feel like now I am starting to make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home