family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Visit and zits

Back from our visit to my Aunt and Uncle. Both are in their 70's and really starting to act like it. My Aunt started giving us stuff. I don't like what that means. But we had a good time. But boy it was sure nice to come home to JW and dog poop stains on the floor. We think that Sipalla may have some separation anxiety when I go away. Not cool.

One of my girlfriends is having a hard time with adopting a child. Well, she is new in the process but really had a hard go of this initial part. Makes me re-think the idea of adopting. I just couldn't go through the rejection.

My sis has an ultrasound tomorrow!!

I have huge zit on my lip- wasn't this supposed to end in high school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home