family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cracked windshield



Doesn't it always seem that when things are going along fine BAM! WHACK! there's a crack in the windshield... Well, that's what happened....

Really it's not that dramatic although I do really have a cracked windshield in my new car. What's up with that?? J says it is because it is a JEEP and their windshields are not on a real angle so the rocks just pop them a lot. I will have to ask my other JEEP people this questions. Speaking of- my favorite JEEP family is coming to our town this weekend. H, J, M, J and their dog Maggie are going to be here for a few days. I am so excited to see them.

And my super secret surpirse is only a few weeks away!! Can't wait for that!!

I went to bed at 8:15 last night and slept until 7:30 this morning. This baby is draining. I would have to say that I am starting to get a bit of a pooch. I may have said this before. I have now gained a total of 7 lbs on my scales... Funny how much that feels like. I feel like a lard butt already.

J has to have surgery on his finger again!! They are going to just take his nail bed out so he won't ever have a fingernail. I think he is glad this is finally going to happen. It has been such a pain in the butt for him. Hopefully that will solve it.

It continues to rain here in South East Michigan... muddy dog prints all over.

V has her Halloween Party on Tuesday. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? I am planning it for her classroom!! I am not sure how many activites I may need to do but holy cow it is right around the corner.

V started piano lessons last night. She loves it!! I can barely keep her off of the piano. It was the first thing she did when she woke up today.

Added some pictures. Sorry about the stretch marks but hey- remember how much I weighed when I had V...

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Ong said...

never mind since it was due to pregnancy. at least yr baby has grown now and healthy.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For v's party... I am full of fun kid ideas, since my brain is now in gear to plan winter camp.

have a pinatia, in a scary theme, a ghost, pumpkin, or witch.

bobbing for apples

a Halloween craft

pin the face on the jack-o-lantern

a relay race where the kids run or hop or skip..to an area where they must perform a task, then hop back and tag the next kid.
maybe have the kids hop up to the chalk board, then draw a part of the pumpkin on the chalk board then skip back to the line.

you could see which kid can shove the most candy corns up their nose.

by the way you look wonderful with the new baby growing strong.

we do need Indian soon, lets talk the first week in november??

Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home