family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Trolls

The best part of my day today was watching Veda pick a booger for the troll that lives under the bridge. She believes that if you feed him boogers he will befriend you. She was also making sure each of the clouds in the sky was something- a dinosaur, a rat, a muffin top. I love watching her imagination work. I miss the days where I had that type of imagination.

We are headed up north for the weekend with some friends. Looking forward to using an outhouse all weekend. UGH.

Still getting up about 5 times a night with the little man. Thank goodness I love him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me thing of Richard Shafer. He now insists that Lucy Moon is his new poker good luck charm. He takes the night shift while C sleeps and he plays online poker until 1a. He swears his win / loss ration is WAY up.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 10:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Penyebab Sering Nyeri Ulu Hati said...

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Obat Tradisional Benjolan di Pangkal Paha/Selangkangan
Obat Penyakit Crohn
Obat Migrain Tradisional
Obat Penyakit Anemia Aplastik
Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Ketiak
Obat Bintitan Paling Ampuh

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home