family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trying to stay above water.

He pooped. We're home. Not sure how comfortable I am with that. I am sure it will be fine. My friend K went and picked up his walker and raised toilet seat so he can be more comfortable. He is sleeping now- didn't get much sleep at the hospital. Still very sore. It was a tough ride home for him.

I am worried about going to work. I am planning on going in for awhile tomorrow to try and catch up. I have so much shit to do. But you know what, I can do it. I have done it before. And this time help is to come. He is only down and out for awhile. Off to go fold laundry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending good thoughts and hugs your way...

much love,
adrienne

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Chas said...

Glad that he is home and resting, you always rest better at home.. For you, the most important thing is to ask for help if/when you need it.. You are Super! but not Superwoman..love ya..

Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

D,

We are here if you need us. And I mean that.

I'm glad he's home and doing okay. Yay for poop. Er...ish...I think...

G

Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home