family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, February 25, 2008

ALL GOOD

So the Dr. just came to get me. He pulled me into a little side room which I have to admit my heart dropped through the floor- I was sure something really bad had happened. Looks like everything will be okay. They replaced 3 disks. They caged in the disks with titanium rods, screws and cadaver bones. Yum. The Dr. said it was a bit worse than what he expected. Now comes the recovery. We will have about 3 days in the hospital. He will wear a protective brace for 4-6weeks then move from there. I am glad this part is over. Now I just want to see him.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We used up every single one of them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know the surgery went well!
~CB

Monday, February 25, 2008 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Chas said...

So glad to hear that he came through well.. I will be thinking about you a lot in the coming days. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home