family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not much new info. We are waiting to see if J will be able to maintain his job with the hospital he is currently at. I say "Who Cares?!" He needs to get this done. We are just waiting to find out exactly what his restrictions will be after surgery.

Work is good. I leave for New Orleans a week from today. I will be there three nights and four days. LONG DAYS...

I am going to hate not being able to put my boy to bed. I am such a kid hog. I swear once you have kids you never want to leave them. Well, I guess my parents are okay with me being gone so it must happen someday. But for me it is surely not anytime soon.

I have to schedule to take my Social Work Examination soon. Within the next year. I hate tests. I have such anxiety. I really need to start looking at the books. To buy the study guide is well over 200 dollars! UGH! (I know that my money tree will bloom soon. I planted it years ago.)

So is cutting his 4 top teeth. He is doing such a good job. Poor little boy.

That's the update.

2 Comments:

Blogger cari c said...

I'm away for 3 nights and 4 days right now. It is not that bad once you actually get out the door and while you're working. Dinnertime and bedtime are hardest. But I promise you there is nothing better than going home. :) cc

Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle, I had no idea you were going through so much. Jeff will be in my thoughts and prayers and i will be better about reading your blog! Sending good karma your way! Love you, diann

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home