family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rember when being high was fun??

I remember the days... high was fun. Now that I am an adult it takes on a totally different meaning. Now it refers to my husbands blood pressure. I was listening to NPR on the way in this morning and they were talking about the new generation of "emerging adults aged 18-25"... when did I leave that group?! I can't believe that we are middle aged. This whole incident has made me realize that no longer are the days of being young- we are in the mid of our life.... I am going out to by my red HUMMER or Corvette later today.

Jeff's BP is still high. He is going to therapy for his back today and will hopefully get in to see Dr. B again to discuss more options. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you- last night after my first post we ended up calling Dr. B b/c his B/p was 160/98(ish) and he was feeling really symptomatic- light headed, dizzy, headache. He ended up prescribing yet a second medication for him. I went out and got it and that seemed to help a bit. But here we are today- with F***** high blood pressure.

I am trying not to freak out but I have to be honest... my armpits are sweaty. Really sweaty! I am trying really hard not to let Jeff know that I am worried. That would only make him more upset/worried.

On a good note- we are still a happy family. So and Veda are both healthy- physically....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home