family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Not sure what to make of this...

So we had a slumber party last night. Veda has wanted to sleep with us for a long time so we decided last night to put in Harry Potter and all sleep in our big bed. So in the middle of the night this is the conversation that takes place.... (and just think of my with a squeaky voice as it has left me for a few days now)

"Mom?"

"Yes Boo."

"I love you."

"I love you too Boo."

"Mom?"

"Yes Ved, it's still time to sleep.."

"I have the best mom.... right now."

Silence

More Silence

"Um- thanks...."

Then we drift back to sleep. Well, I laid there for a bit thinking "who do have to compete with in the future? Is she planning on killing me off and getting a new mom? Is this about a potential mother in law?" Needless to say I was awake for awhile thinking on this. I though it was kind of odd that she would add the qualifier "right now".

So has his second tooth coming in. He is eating like a hippo. My friend CB said she thinks it's funny that Soren is advanced with everything to do with food. She's right... the straw.

We are making my grandmother's recipe for cinnamon rolls today. We go for our holiday celebration with Tad's family tomorrow so I though I would take those. And Veda is making me decorate today. I have been not wanting to just because I am tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Hope you guys are home safe and sound.. We drove home from that area last night and it wasn't fun.. See you soon!

Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home