family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Between the snot and fever...

So pretty much my whole family has been ill this week. I made it until yesterday before it hit me. Now I am here with my head ready to blow up.. I need a stiff drink to clear this up.

This week has been okay for me. Work and kids. Little Jeff time this week which has been a bummer. He has picked up a few evening shifts and, well- we have two kids.

Okay, yet another quirky thing I have done. Today is exactly as many days (134) that Veda was alive before Tad died. Today Soren is 134 days old. And at 6:18 it will be the exact amount of time. I looked at Soren this morning and looked at Jeff and said "He is just so little". I made Jeff promise not to go anywhere- he is good enough to humor me and let me be a freak about this. I just have time issues. You all know that. It will be good to have today over with. That is really the last "time" thing that I have obsessed about.

Work is going well. I really like it where I am. Lots of needy students though. I feel like a mother to a lot of the kids on campus.

One of my dear friends had a miscarriage this week. Life is so FU***NG unfair! She is strong and brave and is handling it much better that I ever would. I will get to hug her this weekend.

Veda is enjoying school. Though she said to me the other day "Mom. Mrs. X (of course not really X) is not challenging me." Now I don't know if she is saying this just to get my goat or if she really feels this way.

The life of a working mom isn't all that fun. No time to even work out. I miss my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Asher is snotty this week too, hope we didn't give it to you.. I am thinking about you guys today, and hope you are all snuggling each other. So great to see you last weekend!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

ugg boots
air max pas cher
ugg pas cher
canada goose uk
oakley sunglasses
nba jerseys
tory burch shoes
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
knicks jerseys
chenyingying20161206

Monday, December 05, 2016 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home