family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OVERWHELMED!

First day went as any other first day should go. I felt completely out of sorts. It will be okay though. The woman who had this job before me is going to come in tomorrow to give me a few hours of advice. I think I will like it.

Soren didn't sleep much last night. Go figure. He is already in bed tonight so I hope this is a sign he is tired and will sleep longer tonight.

I don't want to be away from my kids... It has made me a bit grumpy. I have just done this "new" things several times over the past years and I really don't like change. Adjustment will come and I will figure out a way to pump at work- one of my major concerns. (That only worked one time today.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home