family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sleeping 9-5 what a way to make mom happy!!

It's true. But I don't want to jinx it. (I literally checked on him to see if his was breathing.)

Tomorrow I start work. Today was the last day of getting up on my time and having my morning. From now on it will be rushing around getting two kids ready to go. But I have to admit that I am really excited about the job.

The other good piece of news is that I can fit in to some of my clothes. I was worried that I would have to go buy new clothes before work- but I think I will be able to pull it off. Although there may be some extra skin seeping over my hips.

Jeff is home and his feet are swollen and blistered. He said he had a great time. I think he would go off and be one of those crazy hikers who do the whole trail if he didn't have us.

We went and looked at a Prius last night. I think we are going to take the plunge and order one. Can't beat what it won't do to the environment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

yeah for sleeping!! Hope you had a great first day at work!! Talk to you soon.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home