family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tub time




So things are going well. Busy I bet you can assume since I barely have time to sit and blog. Work keeps me 9 hours a day and the kids/house/husband the fill the rest.

Work is fun. I enjoy it. I think I am settling in okay. I am teaching a study skills course and feel pretty confident in what I am doing. Next semester is Reasearch Paper Writing- UGH. But it will be okay. Meeting a lot of students and trying to remember names. That is going to kill me I swear.

Funny about Soren. He has decided that the "cool" thing to do when he takes a bath is to hold on to his "package" the whole time. I kid you not. I have pictures to prove. I would post them here but I know I would end up in jail.

Veda started school yesterday and is really liking her teacher. I can't wait to meet her- we have open house tomorrow night. Two of her best friends are in her class. But I am having a heck of a time getting her to eat lunch. I think she spends too much time talking.

Jeff is doing well. He is worried about his job. The hospital he works for doesn't seem to be doing that well. I think he may start putting his feelers out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home