family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yo Yo what up?




Things have been hectic here. Busy trying to get ready for students to come, school shop, and juggle two kids and a house. I am really liking this job. The next few weeks will be CRAZY because all of the students come in. On Monday we have 570 freshman come in for placement testing and my office is the one that runs it. UGH! We will make it though.

Soren and Veda and doing well. Soren is starting to laugh- with his belly. He has done this several times while watching Veda of course. He is rolling over and still doing better with sleeping. Most nights now he is only up once. There are the occasional nights where he is still up 5-7 times but they are not every night and for that I am thankful.
Still working on getting rid of the baby body. Have about 11 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. Frustrating. I know- it's only been 3 months. But I am impatient and want to wear my red pants.
Jeff is doing well. There is a big hullabaloo at the hospital which has him looking for another job. Long story but he is just looking.
Not much else. Made cookies today. I wish I could open a cookie shop. I love to bake. In another life time I guess.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home