family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I LOVE Halloween!!


We had such a good time. I love to see the kids get dressed up and run around begging for candy.

Things are going well. Had a great day. Got to meet Daniel Tammet... one of the 50 smartest people in the world. Spent the morning with him. Pretty cool. You should google him.
Kids are happy. So made it through his first big holiday. And he was a wonderful bat. And Veda's costume was hand made by my mom. Such a lovely cat isn't she. If you can't tell... Jeff and I are Sally and Jack Skelington (I don't know how to spell that one...)













3 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

I Love it! Great costumes.. Soren made such a cute bat! What a Purrty kitty.. Looks like you guys had fun.

Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

I cannot believe you dressed Soren as a bat. I am traumatized!!! :-P

Friday, November 02, 2007 6:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Obat Radang Gusi (Gingivitis) said...


Thanks for the information, this is very useful. Allow me to share a health article here, which gods are beneficial to us. Thank you :)

Obat Bintitan Paling Ampuh
Cara Mengatasi Kesemutan yang Terus Menerus
Cara Menghilangkan Abses Payudara
Obat Diabetes Herbal, Pengobatan Alami Diabetes
Cara Menyembuhkan Selesma(Flu) dengan Cepat
Pengobatan Gagal Ginjal Tanpa Cuci Darah

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home