family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, December 21, 2007

Looking up..

So Jeff still has a high B/P and it is still a big issue but we are feeling a little less scared about it. Dr. B just wants us to wait for a bit and let the medicine soak in... I think we both slept a bit last night.

Jeff did make it to work today so he is feeling OK enough to do that. Good thing because he is scheduled to work the next 3 days.

I am officially on holiday break!! Well, I have an office party for a few hours today but you really can't count that as work. Eating and laughing is holiday to me.

So and I are enjoying the morning together. We are doing laundry, getting out the vacuum and hopefully getting to that present room upstairs to get wrapping!!

Here is my wish for the new year... I wish I could be home with my kids. I do love my job. I just love my kids A LOT MORE!!

Finally I am getting the holiday spirit. Took awhile this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home