family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, March 10, 2006

UGH!!

Of course I barely slept last night for two reasons... My last post- the job dilemma and secondly J woke up in the middle of the night choking. He said it felt like he was drowning. Ok- so after I pried the phone out of my own hands (as I was on the way to dial 911) he was in the bathroom gasping for air. Now should I be worried about this?! I refuse to be a widow for the second time. I refuse to let this one die. So do I make him go to the Dr. or ignore it? Something similar to this happened about one year ago but I don't remember it being that intense. Maybe he was just having dreams about drowning.

Jobs- I forgot to mention the pay for the Hospice. It would be good (for a social worker). I would also be on call every other week but get paid $2 an hour after working hours so that averages out to about $500 a month extra. And if I get called in I get paid my hourly rate.

JTW I appreciate your comments. I am going to make my pros and cons list today. (But to be honest I feel like I should go Hospice. What if I have another baby? This way I would only be 10 minutes away. I could run back to T-town and nurse the baby of J could bring it to me- the dairy queen. And only 10 minutes away from my kid, my dogs and my home.)

BUT- the Rec. Tech. job if SO flexible. I could work the hours I wanted, start salary then go contractual when I thought my clientele was built up. Mental Illness. Like I said- not sure I can do that every day. But on the other hand it may be fun. And I could work with kids and adults. Whatever I wanted.

UGH!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like sleep apnea which has thee pain in the ass options... lose weight, sleep with a mask, get your throat bored out..

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hospice, hospice, hospice!!!!! Love you!

H

Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home