family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby no more..






















So Soren turned one on Friday. Wow. Can't believe how time goes so quickly. We had a family party and that was great. Good to be with everyone.

I am busy working on preparing for my Social Work Licensing Exam. Coming up soon. I sure hope I do well. I hate standardized tests!! I just took a practice exam and got an 86%. There were two that I wasn't sure about and I guessed so it could have been an 84% but I guessed right!

My friend C and her husband K delivered their babies today!! Yeah. They are safe and sound.

I have posted some pictures because frankly they say more than I can.
Unfortunately those are my underwear on my son's head. Thanks mom...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home