family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I really don't like this little girl!!

So Veda tells me yesterday that D**** was making faces at her and called her "a loser" at school. Today I decided that the principal needed to know so I called and left him a message. I get over to my friend HH's who has V overnight tonight and V proceeds to tell me that D**** pushed her today and recess!! What? Are you kidding me. I immediately call and leave yet another message for her principal.

The night goes on and I get more and more pissed. Jeff does too. We (J and I) have an argument about me having to take control of this and him feeling that he has to "puss down" to me. UGH. I just figured I started it with her parents. I did offer that he could/should come with us on Friday when we met with the parents. Anyway- he called D****'s parents and basically asked them to keep her away from Veda.

I am furious! Now it is Spring Break so school will not resume until next Monday and D****'s consequence will be forgotten or she just won't understand why it's happening. This is really frustrating and I am not sure where to go with this.

The parents just called and they say they "are going to get her some professional help". Ya think?? We had a somewhat decent conversation. I think they understand how frustrated we are. I was told by a friend that I should contact the superintendent. I think we might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home