family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Standing and Walking




So my husband is walking- pretty well actually. He is doing well in his recovery. I think he is probably pushing himself a bit too much. He is upset that he is getting skinny. Feels like he is losing a lot of muscle mass. Little does he know- it doesn't matter. And he can always "bulk up" after he is healed. I think he is bored and possibly a bit depressed. The weather will hopefully get better so he will be able to do some walks outside.




Soren is starting to pull up and stand next to the couch/table. I walked into the living room the other day and there he stood. Of course I made a bit of a loud noise and quickly went over to him. It scared him and he fell on his butt and started crying... Good one mom.




Veda is having her ups and downs. (Jeff and I wonder if this is typical behavior of a 7 year old or is it diagnosable??) She has lost 7 teeth now. She is really doing well in school. Just finished a huge project on the blue jay. She had to make a model and all. Very neat.




Work is calming down after last week. Had a week long full of events that I either planned or presented at. Long nights. But it is over. Thanks to HH for all the help!!




Home to my parents this weekend. So glad to get there. Miss them so much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warning! Protection: here or here

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chas said...

Thanks for the update.. Kids are adorable as always!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home