family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Old Maid

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. I spent it working in the psych ward. One of our "best" patients sang to me almost every 5 minutes. Needless to say it was not like the birthday's we use to have back in the day. Middle school birthdays were great! Go to the skating rink and drink a few pops with your girlfriends. I was lucky enough to have a movie night with my girls and then dessert the day before my b-day with 2 good friends. J actually made a cake!! His very first cake ever! He did a great job! And he got me an elliptical (did I spell that right?). So I am going to try and get that last 10-15 lbs off before the wedding. Yeah right. I've been working on those for 2 years now. But there is no harm in trying.

I am really excited about the Hospice decision. Actually got to meet the woman that is the other full time Social Worker there. She seems very nice and has been doing this job for 9 years- that says something.

My stomach is hurting lately. Stress? That's one of the ways my body deals with it.

Almost finished with school. And I am so glad that my internship (free work) is almost done.

J just came in and found that the puppy chewed up the electrical wiring for our air conditioner. Great. Do I really want this dog anymore?? He is eating my pussy willow tree along with every other living thing out there. Who wanted this dog? Oh yeah, me. Good thing I am getting some money back from my taxes.

Again I will end a post with UGH!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.aarp.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home