family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Miscellaneous verbal vomit..

I love my babysitter. Let me just tell you how lucky we are to have her. I came home today from a full day conference with a headache (car sickness) and she offered to take V with her so I could nap. LOVE HER!! Not only that she has decided that she will give her dinner!!

Side note: I was driven into my driveway and saw her mother's car there. She turned 16 and is now driving!! I don't even have to go and get her now!! So I am here in my sweatpants- not having to leave my home for a second. LOVE YOU C!!

My life is lucky. Well, okay- I have had my fair share of shitty times. But I have friends who are great! One will be moving back to MI this winter and this just tickles me to death! When she moved away when we were in college it broke my heart. I always felt such a kindred friendship with her- and hopefully now we will be able to see each other more than once every few years...

Another friend and I only have a week or so before our big debut peers it sneaky head! So excited to see her as well. Can't talk too much or I will give the surprise away.

HH thanks for always being there to help with V. My mom was never lucky enough to have friends like I do. Even on a school night- I can depend on my V being taken in if we need her to be.

Cravings- cheese and crackers. I can't tell you how much I love processed cow mold and the wheat thin together. So in love with them now. Also, pineapple, peanut M&M's, vegetarian meat balls (though I still have not had a chance to make them!!), and last but not least- the muffin. I am always up for a good muffin. I tried a low fat carrot muffin yesterday and I have to say that I was gravely disappointed...

V is working hard on piano. It is so cute.

I am trying to get to my sister's this weekend so I can see my baby. Well, I know- it's technically hers but I want to see her. Remember how cute she is?!

M & D are still talking of selling the house. They are wanting the boys to have a "moving day" the day after Tofurky Day. Ugh. My heart breaks.

Lost some really important patients this week. One on Monday and one on Tuesday. If I didn't love my job I would quit immediately!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home