family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

News



Here is the recent picture of our little one. Things look great! They moved my date up to May 2nd. Funny huh C?? And yes, I understand that it is completely to early for this... but we saw something... The tech said she usually never tells before 16 weeks (we are 14) but she saw a doo Hickey- so did we. But it may have been the umbilical cord or his hand. What will I do if it is a boy?? So we will find out more later. Heart rate 155. Saw the bladder, heart and stomach. And I am getting bigger. I have my offical first piece of maternity clothing on today. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad everything is going well!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be the first to tell you this... but your baby... is monochrome, or maybe gray scale.

Friday, November 17, 2006 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home