family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Names Part II

OK so I think that we have settled on a first name. V is already calling him by it. But the middle name I am not sure of. Looking for suggestions... Since the babies last name will only be one syllable I was thinking we needed at least two in the first and second names. So as of today (remember we have not signed the birth certificate and it could and may change- frequently) the babies first name is slated to be Soren.

Middle name ideas...
Emerson (today this is my first choice)
Fynn
Ugh- I left the book out in my car and I am too lazy to go and get it. Anyway- any suggestions??

We moved the furniture upstairs so now the green room will be "Soren's" room. (Disclaimer: name can change at the drop of a hat, a twist of a mood swing...) So I am trying to get things organized in there. I had been one of the quest rooms. I would like to do a jungle theme. You know monkeys hanging from the ceiling, trees on the walls, giraffes, etc. We are thinking of having a mural done in the room and adding tree limbs (very similar to our bedroom). It should be nice. Need to find someone to do the mural. J says he could do it but I am scared that the monkey would be slaying one of the giraffes with some fancy level 60 World of War Craft sword. No thanks.

My kitten continues to house the soul of the Devil. I just need some good anti-psychotic meds for her. I just don't want to spend the money on it.

Will it ever snow? I kid you not- this global warming thing is not good. I need to get a different car. Solar panels. Something.

And circumcision.. Ugh, I am losing sleep. Do I really just let J decide on this one?

6 Comments:

Blogger jtw said...

That whole uncircumcision fad is over. The science has proven that uncircumcised has higher chances of catching STDs not to mention the whole cleanlyness factor. I have never met a guy that said hey I really wish I had my forskin

Saturday, January 13, 2007 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Chas said...

My personal opinion is that we has humans have evolved enough that if it wasn't supposed to be there it wouldn't be there when they are born.. Yes, they will actually have to learn to clean themselves, but isn't that a good thing?? It is a hard decision, for the Mom I think, anyway. I think the "Science" can prove what ever your own personal beliefs are. Stepping down off my soap box, mother of 2 uncircumsized boys. P.S. I love the name!!

Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the middle name. And the first name too! I am so happy that life for you is good. You deserve to be happy everyday. Red rover...soon!

Monday, January 15, 2007 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

Jesus D - I cannot see your blog for two weeks and then I can see it and you are fainting and iron deficient and giving the baby a name that rhymes with my maiden name?

Truly, I am honored that the baby's name will rhyme with my maiden name, but, why don't you just go ahead and call him Goren instead?? :-P

I love you, I miss you, I want to come home...

G

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2016-4-22 xiaozhengm
air jordan 13
timberland boots
hollister clothing
toms
true religion shorts
louis vuitton outlet
tods outlet
nike air force
tory burch outlet
nike air max
coach factory outlet
toms
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
ralph lauren
nike outlet store
coach outlet
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet store online clearances
louis vuitton
pandora jewelry
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
adidas yeezy
cheap jerseys
michael kors outlet
celine handbags
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe 11
oakley outlet
ed hardy clothing
ray ban
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags

Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger jobnewsbd24.com said...

IFIC Bank Career has been published on the ificbankbd.com website and also found on my website Job News BD- jobnewsbd24.com.
All bank job circular find - Bank Job Career
Resource- jobnewsbd24.com/sitemap

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home