family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Worry...

You know you have those days where you worry a lot about what is happening inside your body. Well for the last two days I have been really aware of how little I am feeling this baby move. Maybe I am just making a worry out of a tired baby but it concerns me. Wondering how long do people let it go before they contact their doctors for a check. I am sure everything is fine but just as my friend sortingouthebabystuff talked about you just have periods of worry. If the the baby is alive, is it ok, does it have 28 eye balls.

I will feel more secure after our ultra sound which is now on the 29th as V and J will be at the waterpark on the 27th. And no I'm not going- I have to work. Bummer.

My friend lawmommy has travel approval for her daughter who currently is in Vietnam. She will be home with her family in early January!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Other news- great sales at Kohls. I am done shopping for V. Only need a few things and then I am finally finished!!

Still on the name search. J and I have found some names that we really like but we have not finalized yet. Still looking... Thanks for the sites C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home