family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, December 04, 2006

She grows up...

So today I offically didn't have to do anything for my child to get ready. This includes brushing teeth, reminders to put on socks and brush hair. I guess I did get her cereal for her but this has been a good morning. No rushing around- just enjoying each other's company.

On a side note- school lunches are not designed for children who do not eat meat, or red meat. A hot dog or beef and bean burrito today. Bummer and I wanted to skip making a lunch.

Any suggestions for baby names? We are really looking. I have a girls name I like (I think J does as well) not so sure about the boys name...

4 Comments:

Blogger Neil Street said...

Have you tried one of the baby naming sites? They'll keep you reading for days. Try www.babynamesgarden. com

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no veg. choice. Alma has both meat lovers and Veg. choice on the menu. Move Back!!!! ha!ha!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My daughter won't eat any meat at all either, so I just pack a lunch for her everyday. At least I know she'll eat it.

The Baby Name Wizard is a GREAT site for exploring possible names.

I run a website, Babes in Blogland, that lists ttc, expecting, and parenting bloggers to help us all find one another. I've added your site to the blogroll. If you need me to correct any information or if you would like for me to remove the link, please let me know.

Thank you and congratulations.

Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

20151105 junda
canada gooses jackets
juicy couture
ghd
hollisters
jordan 3 infrared
louis vuitton
cheap uggs boots
running shoes
cheap jordan shoes
longchamp outlet
toms outlet
adidas outlet store
ugg sale
louis vuitton borse
louis vuitton handbags
mcm outlet
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade uk
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
mont blanc pens
jordan retro 3
ugg outlet
canada goose uk
coach outlet
nike blazers
coach outlet
nike air max shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
nike store
hollister uk
christian louboutin shoes
north face
nike free run
coach factorty outlet
jordan 4 toro
ray ban

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home