family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, November 17, 2006

Home sick

Here with V today as she is sick. Just has a viral infection. I spent the day making egg nog cookies, spinach dip and trying to pick up around the house. And of course I had to "snuggle me" every 10 seconds. She is feeling a bit better now.

My surpirse blew up. Maybe some other time. Bummer.

Feeling pretty good these days. Having a hard time staying asleep. I wake up around 3 or 4 then I can't go back to sleep. Driving me bonkers.

Feeling the little thing more often now. I can't tell you how amazing it is to feel life inside of your body.

J and I are doing well. Just wish we weren't so tired at night. We both plan on watching a movie or a show but then we just fall asleep. I am feeling really old. But I am getting up in the years.

Off to snuggle V.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooh...egg nog cookies???
i need that recipe!

Saturday, November 18, 2006 5:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home