family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Will they ever get it right??

So OB appointment today. Now they have decided that my due date is 5-16-07. They keep changing it but I am assuming since this was the circled one on the sheet this will be the one we go by. U/s scheduled for the 27 th. Going to have a 3-D one done. A bit nervous about that. And will find out more about the sex of the baby.

Work is busy. The holidays are always with every job but grieving people need more love this time of year. Especially when their loved one dies near the holidays.

Excited for my friend sortingoutthebabystuff!! It's a boy!!

V is finally on the mend. Today is our first parent teacher conference. I am a bit nervous. At therapy last night the Dr. said to me "your daughter is definitely unique". Should I analyze or take as a compliment?

I am one lucky woman. I am in love. Isn't life grand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home