family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Have you ever...

had a morning where you thought you could rip your head right off. My child has been sick for 6 days now and she HAS to go to school today. I just have to get her there. No temp just cough and ripped apart lips. (She decided that it would feel good to have no skin on her lips as they were chapped.) And she is being a PILL!! Driving me crazy. Won't eat breakfast and is just plain being a SH**!

These are the days that I am glad I am a working mom. Though there aren't many of them- today I am glad.

Belly is starting to "pudge out" as one of my friends ever so delicately told me. Starting to feel flutters. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

Yes. I've had days like that. Days where I dropped Gabe off at the daycare and could not be rid of him soon enough. (That's our dirty little secret.) Not A LOT of days, but, a few. Maybe 3 or 4. :-)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home