family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, December 29, 2006

Today is the day...

So I am going to find out if I am going to be mother of a daughter or son in just 7 hours and 41 minutes... I am so excited!! I am hoping all will be well with the baby. It sure feels fine since it kicks my abdomen quite often. Actually I am really freaked out by this. Knowing changes everything. How in the world am I supposed to work today??

I will update you later on my uterus resident...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I found your blog in a search of "I am so excited". You seem like a positive person so I thought I would leave you a comment.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 29, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

D,

I so desperately want to know what you find out today!! Call or email!!

Love you,
Big hugs,
Gretchen

Friday, December 29, 2006 8:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home