family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, January 29, 2007

She just screamed in my face...

Literally. Not kidding. She moved to get closer to my face to YELL!! What is this about?? All I did was told her that she would need to practice her piano tonight once without me and once with me. WOW! If this is what life with a girl is going to be like- thank goodness for the little boy. I could not have this two times. UGH! I just walked away and sent her to her room to chill out.

Feeling good. Pregnant. Thankfully one of my true friends told me today that the only place she sees my weight gain is in my butt. At least she is honest. To a degree anyway since we are at about 25+ lbs. Oh well, I'll have a great little baby to go with my added fat.

Jeff is making dinner. How nice. And I have to go get an oil change. Bummer. Gotta go. Just wanted you all to know what that yelling you heard was about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home