family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Will 6 be better???

So why is it that children can be so bi-polar. One second I am the best thing in the world the next I am Satan's spawn and I "am a mean mom". Why you ask? Because I decided that it was not necessary for her to "waste" money ($0.50) on some stupid game outside of Pamida. All of the sudden I am horrible. I don't feel like Veda is in any way "needing" things.. This kid has so many things that she barely plays with any of them. Frustrated. I thought that I was really doing well with raising a child who is thankful for things but I think I need to get working on that.

Went to the OB/GYN today. She said I was fine with what I was doing protein, calcium, iron wise. I will have my blood sugar test (the gross 1 hour drink) in four weeks. Let's hope I don't have to deal with any of that. Soren's heart rate was 150 today. Good. He is growing well. I have gained 25 lbs. Good lord. My butt is the size of a bulldozer. Let alone my boobs. I keep trying to tell myself that I will be able to get back to some sort of normal- but I remember how hard it was the first time.

Did I tell you a jungle theme in Soren's room? I am so excited about the woman who is painting the mural. I will have to post pictures when she is finished.

Work is going well. Not much else on that front.

Did you know that iron makes you constipated? I wish someone would have told me earlier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home