family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The count is below 100 now...

67.5% of the way through my pregnancy. 92 days left until my due date. I am 27 weeks along in this journey. WOW! It amazes me how quickly a baby can be developed. And how quickly I can gain 30 lbs. Our bodies are amazing things. They can tolerate so much.

Work has been really busy lately. We are over 60 patients again. This means I take care of about 27. Most of them I see 2-3 times a month so it gets to be busy. Lots of issues here and there. It's Hospice work- never ending. I'm on call for the next two weeks. UGH! It is my own fault. I decided to do it so I don't feel so bad when I am off on my maternity leave. I have decided to take 12 weeks. I can't imagine only taking 6. It will be a strain on us financially but for me emotionally I have to do it.

My folks are on their way to AZ to visit family. I am envious of their travels. I can't wait to be able to do some of that.

I'm all about cheese lately.

Tomorrow is that Hallmark Holiday that everyone says doesn't mean anything. For us I think it has a special quirk attached to it. I am not sure what to do besides make heart shaped pizza. Jeff and I really don't need anything.

The belly is getting larger. As soon as I figure out how to find my pictures I will upload some again. Until then just imagine a basketball in my stomach.